As a member of the Alumni Association, you receive free access to the DSU Career Center. This is an excellent resource to take advantage as you seek to perfect your resume, find employment opportunities, and practice mock interviews. There are countless opportunities waiting for you there from professional & experienced career counselors.
Free services for Alumni include:
- Help finding employment opportunities from thousands of degreed positions
- Receive email notifications for job opportunities
- Get help with career transitions
- Access to hundreds of paid / unpaid internship opportunities
- Job search techniques
- Resume review
- Ability to post your resume for potential employers
- Register for career center events including career fairs / graduate school fairs
- Mock interviews
- Find out job trends and salary information
- Attend workshops & career tours
- and more! Visit career.dixie.edu
For additional help, contact Ali Threet, Assistant Career Center Director, 435-879-4469 or email@example.com.
If you are a business owner seeking to enhance your business, reach out to DSU students and/or alumni, here are benefits that are offered to you.
Employer services include:
- Research graduating seniors and alumni with your employment needs
- Post internship opportunities (free of charge)
- Post your employment opportunities (free of charge)
- View resumes of DSU students and alumni seeking employment
- Schedule interviews and campus visits
- Register and pay for DSU Employment events
For additional help, contact Ali Threet, Assistant Career Center Director, 435-879-4469 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Career Center website at career.dixie.edu