The purpose of the DSU Student Alumni Association (SAA) is to enable students to make the most of their experience at Dixie State University through establishing life-long traditions, friendships, and affinity toward their alma mater and its alumni.
The primary goals of the SAA are:
- To build loyalty among the students of Dixie State University.
- To educate students on what it means to be alumni.
- To connect students with alumni.
- To develop students into leaders.
- To create opportunities to give back to Dixie State University and the community.
SAA is part of CASE ASAP, a national organization which comprises of student alumni associations, student foundations and similar organizations at more than 800+ higher education institutions. Its goal is to foster and enhance student involvement in all areas of advancement—from alumni relations and communications to fundraising, marketing and related areas.